The Village of Jeffersonville is located in the northwest corner of Fayette County. Interstate 71 and state routes 41, 734, and 729 come together within the Jeffersonville Village limits and U.S. Route 35 is only 4 miles south of the Village. Strategically located, we are 1 hour north of Cincinnati, 35 minutes south of Columbus, and 35 minutes east of Dayton and I75.
More highlights from the Village of Jeffersonville, Ohio include:
- These roads allow convenient access for village residents to the rest of the county and southwestern Ohio. They also provide easy access for business and industry – whether it’s deliveries into or shipments out of the area.
- Two-thirds of the population of the United States lies within 300 miles of Jeffersonville.
- Rail access is also available within the Village limits.
- The Fayette County Airport is just twenty minutes away.
- We have two outlet malls, one within the corporation limits and the other 4 miles south on I71 at the intersection of U.S. Rt. 35.
- Our Village has a Masonic Lodge and Eastern Star Chapter and an active Lions Club serving our community.
- The Village is home to the “Thrill In The “Ville” celebration which is held around the last weekend of October with good food, bands playing for entertainment, and other activities. A night parade is also part of the celebration.
- The Village owns and operates a public swimming pool during the summer months. The large pool depth ranges from 2.5 feet to 12 feet with two diving boards and a water slide. A baby pool is available as well. Many items are available in our concession stand. Daily admission is $4. Memberships are $70 for the main membership and $10 for each additional member. Memberships may be purchased at the pool, 42 Colonial Drive. 740-426-6873.
- The Village park, 23 West High Street, provides a basketball court, playground equipment, and baseball fields. A community shelter is planned.